Friday, October 26, 2012

Sunrise Over the Hay Bales

I really felt like I was at the right place at the right time and actually had my camera with me yesterday. The first photo is my favorite, but I couldn't resist posting all of them in a slideshow below.

We had baled about 80 round bales in the field before stopping the day before when the baler's chain broke. We went back to go get the baler first thing the next morning to bring it in to repair it when I snapped these. None have been edited, they are all natural pictures.


Sunrise Over Haybales
Sunrise Over Hay Bales



4 comments:

  1. These are great photos - I love it when you can catch that amazing sunrise/sunset light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sometimes they don't turn out liked you hoped they would, but this was just my lucky day.

      Delete
  2. Very nice...your next ebook should be of farm landscape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a wonderful idea! Now I'm going to have to go back and look through past pictures. Thanks for the suggestion.

      Delete