Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy June Dairy Month!

cow and calf

Last night I picked up my daughter from dance practice and when she asked for something to drink I handed her the chocolate milk I had picked up for her on the way. "Does this come from magic brown cows?" she asked jokingly. "No," I replied, "this is regular milk from regular cows."

But maybe saying it is regular milk is wrong. Maybe I should say it is extraordinary milk from extraordinary cows. Milk is packed with nine essential vitamins and minerals which makes it a great nutrient rich food. With all the wonderful dairy products that start with it there's no way to describe it as ordinary.

The cows and I wish you a Happy June Dairy Month!

Be sure to celebrate with milk, cheese, ice cream,
and all your other favorite dairy products!



No comments:

Post a Comment