|Much Cleaner Than Mine|
This morning I finally made it to the washing machine before my wife and was able to put my coveralls and coats in. Before I could do anything I had to make sure the pockets were all empty. In no particular order here's what I found.
- A pocket knife. You can't go to the farm without one.
- Twine Strings. Many uses for these, like a poor man's duct tape.
- Fence Steeples. Because you never know when you'll find a fence in disrepair.
- An uncracked pecan and some chocolate wrappers. Because you might get hungry out there doing all that fencing!
- A 9/16's wrench I forgot to put back in the toolbox when we worked on a silage conveyor.
- A pair of gloves that were very dirty and needed to be washed, too.
- Grain, hay, and other bits of trash that can't go in the washer!